education in vancouver's community
At PhysioWorks, we are passionate about educating and empowering members of our community to live healthier and more active lives in the beautiful city of Vancouver.
We have partnered with many local community centres, schools, sports clubs and other organizations to provide financial sponsorship, educational workshops, and on-site therapeutic consultations.
If you are a local business, school, or other organization committed to promoting health and wellness, we would love to partner with you! Please contact us with details of your event or organization.
- Kits Picnic in the Park - Our team put together a fun ring toss booth for kids of all ages. Click to see pictures.
- KidsSport Swimathon at Kits Pool - Our physios provided treatment by donation and led the group warm up. Click to see pictures.
- UBC Triathlon - Our physios and RMTs provided onsite consultations & treatment to race participants. Click to see pictures
- Kitsilano Neighbourhood House - Our physios & RMTs have given educational workshops on topics such as: posture, balance, core training, and ergonomics.
- The Tapestry Seniors Residence - Our physios presented a seminar on incontinence issues to the residents.
- Forerunners Running Group - Our physios have given brief educational talks to the runners on how to prevent and treat common running injuries.